Sunday, June 12, 2016

Natural Beauty Essentials

It's so easy to get lost in the beauty world today with the latest trends and beauty products.  Loving the skin you're in and achieving natural looking makeup is something I always aim for.  Beauty brand Glossier's mantra is “skin first, makeup second, smile always.”  After reading that and looking more into the brand I was inspired to create a post about my favorite natural beauty essentials. 
bb cream

Like Glossier says, beauty should be fun, easy, imperfect and personal.  I love products that enhance my natural beauty without completely covering it up.  First, I love super light foundations and especially BB creams. I have a lot of freckles and I don’t like to completely cover them up! My favorite way to even out my skin tone without completely covering it up is by using the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream.

Before applying a foundation in the morning, I love testing out and trying different face masks to rejuvenate and brighten my skin.  Boscia's Luminizing Black Mask is one of my favorite peel off masks to detoxify my skin.  Glossier's Moisturizing Moon Mask is next on my list of of masks to try.  It says it will brighten, hydrate and even out your complexion.
  
Another one of my favorite products is Dior Lip Glow.  The product applies sheer and then reacts to the unique chemistry of every woman's lips to give lips a custom pink that matches the skin tone perfectly. It’s a perfect product to naturally enhance the color!
Be sure to check out some great Glossier products here! You won't be disappointed.
xx
Allie 

No comments:

Post a Comment